Lakeland Monroe Group has worked hard to build a loyal, staff of talented employees. Turnover is extremely low. And we currently have a backlog of applicants.
As we continue to grow, however, we will occasionally post selected job openings on this page.
What working at Lakeland Monroe Group will mean to you:
- One of the cleanest and safest manufacturing facilities anywhere.
- Our assembly and tooling facilities are climate controlled.
- The ability to grow with the company through internal job postings.
- Competitive benefits including:
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Tuition reimbursement for job related courses
- Paid Holidays
Look on Indeed.com for open positions at Lakeland Monroe Group.
How to send your resume:
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Lakeland Monroe Group. Please send your resume in one of the following ways and it will be considered if we have an active opening in the area of your qualifications. Resumes submitted will become inactive after six months.
E-mail your resume to: [email protected]
(please send your resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format)
Fax your resume with a cover letter to: (616) 942-5518
Mail your resume with a cover letter to:
Lakeland Monroe Group
4490 44th Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Attn: Human Resources